Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blogging from Washington DC

I am at my National Sales meeting this week - and we are at the Gaylord National. It is a beautiful hotel. This is the view from my balcony down into the atrium - it is really pretty.
This is another shot from the balcony - over into the Potomac River - and into DC.

This is the same shot - only zoomed in and an attempt to draw an arrow to point to the Washington Monument. Right now I am headed down to go to dinner at the Smithsonian - Air & Space Museum and then on a bus tour of the monuments at night. My camera is dead - so all I have is my Iphone - so we will see how it does at night - but not holding out too much hope.


2 comments:

Gigi said...

We love DC and the Smithonians!!! My brother lived in Virginia and worked in DC so we have been there a couple times with the kids..what a great place!!! Have a great time Andrea!!!

Maggie said...

Your camera is dead?! LOL, not good, Andrea... not good. Hope your iPhone pics turn out!