Friday, March 6, 2009

Random post

I am in the JBU Advance program working on my bachelor's - and tomorrow I have a final. So tonight, I invited the class over to study. Hopefully this will help me ace the test tomorrow - as well as help my fellow classmates.

While I was home studything the boys went to Buffalo Wild Wings - and Kiana stayed with Mark & Glenda.

Tomorrow night we have the big basketball championship. And we found out one of the other team's better players is out at church camp and will miss the game. So keep your fingers crossed for a win!!

Last night my boss, Marti, gave birth to her first child, a son, George Thomas, 8 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long. We took a "field trip" this morning and went to meet him. He was sleeping like a "baby". So sweet.

Let's see, do I have any more randomness!! Oh yeah. In 2 weeks we are going to Austin, TX for a friends wedding! That should be a fun little weekend away.

I promise to post some pictures on my next post!!

No comments: