Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Makin' & Eatin' Sugar Cookies!!

To end our long holiday weekend - the kids wanted to make sugar cookies. So we got out the ingredients and whipped up a batch. After baking they each decorated half of the baked goods. They were in a really big hurry - because all they could do was think about eating them.

Here is Cameron concentrating on his decorating.
Kiana getting out some sprinkles for her cookeies!And then - enjoying the fruits of their labor.
Then - they decided they needed milk with the cookies. Kiana was so cute dipping her cookie in the milk. I don't think I have ever seen anyone dip a sugar cookie in milk - but she was lovin' it!!!
And thus came the end of our holiday weekend. I cannot wait until Dec 23rd - so I can have more time off of work to spend at home!!! I love the holidays!!











2 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh my gosh, those look DE-VINE!!! I'm dieting right now, and would KILL for one of those. LOL

Looks like a great time!! I am planning to do that with my boys at some point, we've all been a little under the weather lately. UGH!

Gigi said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun-we made gingerbread cookies this weekend-had Madison & Dylan. Did you go to the downtown Parade?