Monday, January 12, 2009

Long time, no post!!

Well - life has been busy at our house. Between the holidays and my work and school work - combined with basketball practices and games - I haven't had time for this blog in awhile.

Pathetically I didn't take any pictures at Christmas!! We had a lot of fun. We had a Christmas Eve gathering at our house with the Hill's. Paul was in with his 2 sons, Jacob and Collin, who are 5 and 7 and Kiana is still asking about them.

Christmas day we spent with dad. Since the Bushta's didn't make it over that day - we decided to go UNtraditional on Christmas dinner, so we had fried chicken and mashed potatoes. It was SO good.

Of course the kids got everything they wanted and more for Christmas. Hopefully one day they will appreciate how lucky they truly are. This year Cassidie and I took the kids shopping for needy kids instead of buying each other's kids presents. However, I don't even think Cameron understood the true meaning of that. He thinks everyone is well off!!! We are going to break him of that somehow.

Dad and Melissa came over along with the Peschel's for a New Years Night party. We played games and ate! It was fun.

All the time off work was great - however - it was hard getting back into the swing of things. Especially when work is so busy right now.

Well - I hope to post more often - but school is keeping me busy. I have a final tomorrow night - but then another class immediately starts up!!! The joy of higher education!!

No comments: