Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kiana's Classroom

Monday was the day Kiana got to go meet her Kindergarten Teacher. As well as find her cubby, take her supplies, meet other kids etc. Here she is in front of the board!

She is so excited about starting school. Her personality has changed so much in the last couple of months - she is finally coming out of her shell.
In here room there is a reading loft. Here she has crawled up there to look at the books. I think the kids are really going to enjoy this!
We had to leave her in the room to go to the Library for orientation. She was across the room saying "go" and shooshing us out with her hand. Notice behind her in this pic there is an old clawfoot bathtub. Looks like it is filled with pillows for the kids to pull out and get comfy.

Stay tuned for pics tomorrow - when I take her to school for her first day of Kindergarten!!!


1 comment:

Maggie said...

I can't believe the day is finally here!! I bet she is so excited!! I remember when Josh started Kindergarten... wow, that was ages ago. I made it without tears until I was walking away. Had the biggest lump in my throat.

Here's to you and Kiana, hoping you both have a great experience in the morning!! =)